In Papatūānuku a group of students participate in PMP sessions twice a week. Our PMP programme helps students develop fine and gross motor skills which helps to prepare the brain for learning.  The tamariki enjoy participating and enjoy developing their skills. Here are some photos of us at the various activities.

5 thoughts on “PMP- Perceptual Motor Programme 

1. Good going. I remember when I was used to do PMP . Maybe you could add some more pictures. Hope you are having fun!

2. I like how you had a catching racket and you threw up a bean bag and you were trying to catch it. It’s a good job how you had a hula hoop and you were spinning it around your body. I also like how you threw a ball at a net and it bounced off. Great to see you all enjoying these physical activities.

3. Hi its Johno i really like how you added a lot of photos so we get to see a lot of what you have done.
    This reminds me of when I was doing PMP with me and some of my freinds.

4. “Hi Jake her Pearls brother” I like how you add pictures. It reminded me of when I had to do P&P. “Te Pai Hoki “which means
    good job.

1. Hi Jake, Pearl is so embarrassed that you left a comment. But the rest of us think it is cool. Pearl loves doing PnP, particularly the dodgeball activity. Seth loves the spinny thing
      Thanks for commenting and thinking we’ve done a good job.
      From Pearl and her friends